[Events] BC tomorrow 6pm Cannon 106, guest:Brendan Ozawa-de Silva

Marianne P. Florian marianne at pandf.org
Wed Apr 10 06:55:12 PDT 2013

Dear Friends,

Hope all is well with you.

Buddhist Club is meeting tomorrow at 6:00pm in Cannon Chapel 106.
Our guest is Brendan Ozawa-de Silva, who many of you know :-).
Brendan will lead the meditation and discussion, just like he did in the
olden days (of last semester). We're so happy he's coming back for a
visit!

There are other exciting events happening this spring. Please take a
minute to look at the calendar on our new website:
emory.buddhistclub.org

The Emory Buddhist Club would like to thank Bill Florian for his efforts in
establishing the website, publicity materials, and communication tools.

Hope to see you tomorrow,
Marianne Florian
Emory Buddhist Club
Emory University