Emory Buddhist Club - free dinner at Buddhist Club tonight

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Thu Dec 5 11:49:15 PST 2013

There will be food including Vietnamese banh minh sandwiches tonight at the last on-campus gathering of the semester for Emory Buddhist Club. All are invited 6pm-7pm to Cannon Chapel ground floor (room 106), even if you haven't joined us in a while. End of year celebration - we will thank our current leadership (especially Marianne!) and introduce next year's leadership as well.

Though this is the last on-campus meeting for 2013, for those around throughout winter break we will have field trips to temples representing the current three major schools of Buddhism - please email me if you have any specific dates/places you would like a ride to.