Emory Buddhist Club - Buddhist Club needs your help

Marianne P. Florian marianne at pandf.org
Mon Oct 21 13:35:41 PDT 2013

As you may know, Bill and I will be leaving Emory in December and the
Emory Buddhist Club will need your help to keep going!  If you would
like to help with the behind the scenes work, or in a leadership role,
now is the time to get involved.

Over the next few weeks, we'll have a couple of organizational meetings,
and start the process of handing over various responsibilities.

This has been such an exciting semester for us. Wouldn't it be great to
keep building on this momentum to serve the needs of Emory's Buddhists?
If you have any interest in helping run the Emory Buddhist Club please
let me know this week.

-Thanks,
-Marianne