Emory Buddhist Club - Temple Visit This Sunday!

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Sun Sep 15 17:08:10 PDT 2013

Field trip to Dharma Jewel Zen Monastery this Sunday 9/22!

In the morning, Guan Yin Ceremony (with English translations), followed by free vegetarian lunch, with Chinese Mid-Autumn (Moon Festival) celebration in the afternoon. Dharma Jewel is about 15-20 minutes drive from campus.

Need a ride? Or willing to drive someone? Email me and I will coordinate.

Emory.Hsu at Emory.edu<mailto:Emory.Hsu at Emory.edu>

Cheers,

Emory

In Chinese:

法寶寺 22日觀音祈福

中台山亞特蘭大分院法寶寺將於22日(周日)上午9時30分至12時,舉行「觀音祈福法會」。

法會將有中英文雙語開示,並提供中英文經 本。法會結束後將有素齋結緣。中台山法寶寺位於:2550 Henderson Mill Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30345,網頁:http://dharmajewel.us