Emory Buddhist Club - Our last meeting is tomorrow night!

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Wed Dec 3 17:05:36 PST 2014

Emory Buddhist Club, Thursday at 6pm, Cannon Chapel room 106, December 4th

Don't miss our last meeting of the semester for Emory Buddhist Club this Thursday night!
Our teachers this week are monastics from Kim Cang Monastery - it will be their first time here, come out to welcome them! Tea and cookies afterward.

Calendar at BuddhistClub.org