Emory Buddhist Club - This Week

Raj, Aakash aakash.raj at emory.edu
Wed Feb 12 13:48:36 PST 2014

Dear all,?

The Buddhist Club Meditation Session will be cancelled Thursday, February 13, because of severe weather and adverse travel conditions.

Our practise will resume next week, and we will begin three weeks of Japanese Soto Zen Meditation teachings with sensei from the Atlanta Soto Zen Center (AZSC), including Michael Elliston-Roshi.
The AZSC is currently hosting a Junco Sato Pollack Stitch-by-Stitch Mandalas exhibit. Pollack will also be delivering a lecture at the center on Feburary 28th, at 6pm.

?Best wishes,

Aakash Raj
Buddhist Club President