Emory Buddhist Club - Tibetan Mind/Body Sciences Summer Program in India

Raj, Aakash aakash.raj at emory.edu
Wed Jan 22 13:36:32 PST 2014

Greetings,

Emory University's Tibetan Mind/Body Sciences summer program in India is a six-week study abroad program that brings together the best of Western science and Tibetan Buddhist traditions.  Students on the program meet leading spiritual teachers of the Tibetan tradition, including the Dalai Lama, engage with researchers in dialogue between Tibetan Buddhism and modern science, study Buddhist philosophy, culture, contemplative practice and Tibetan Medicine, and interact with Tibetan monks and nuns studying neuroscience, biology, and physics. Below you will find information on the Tibetan Mind/Body Sciences summer study abroad program.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you have about the application process or the program itself.  I am an alumni and teaching assistant of the program and would love to talk with you about it.

Applications are open and students are accepted on a rolling basis.  Interviews begin next week so I encourage you to apply early!

Best wishes,
Kari Leibowitz
Program Coordinator, Emory-Tibet Partnership
kleibow at emory.edu<mailto:kleibow at emory.edu>

[cid:6BB45FBD-A300-495D-9F11-2476BA789DCE][cid:F35EFA98-20D5-4129-AFF9-CA0D14DF8EC5]