Emory Buddhist Club - Meeting tomorrow night!

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Wed Nov 12 17:13:37 PST 2014

Weekly Meditation and Discussion

Thursday November 13, 2014
6pm at Cannon Chapel room 106

Emory Buddhist Club: This week our leader is Geshe Dadul from our own Emory University and Drepung Loseling Monastery - it's his last time teaching us this semester! Although it is getting cold outside, this may be our last on-campus group meeting, so please come out! And don't forget to subscribe to our Google-Calendar from our website, BuddhistClub.org

Other Events of Interest:
Tuesday, Nov. 18th, 4:00-5:30 pm, PAIS 230: The Necessity for Compassion, Ethics for a Whole World. Dialogue on human flourishing with Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe and Dr. Corey Keyes. Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe Professor Emeritus of the Central University for Tibetan Studies in Varanasi, India. Geshe Thabkhe is an authority on the Tibetan Buddhist view of the role compassion plays in creating a fulfilling life.

Special Events on Sunday, November 16:
Need a ride? Email me!
- Kathina Ceremony, Ratana Viman Monastery (Myanmar Buddhist Association of Georgia)
- Full Moon Poya, Georgia Buddhist Vihara (Sri Lankan)