Emory Buddhist Club - no meeting this week - see you on Dec 4th!

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Mon Nov 24 21:20:51 PST 2014

Weekly Meditation and Discussion

Thursday December 4, 2014
6pm at Cannon Chapel room 106

Emory Buddhist Club: This week is cancelled for Thanksgiving. Our LAST meeting of the semester will be 12/4 at 6pm in Cannon Chapel basement, with monastic teachers from Kim Cang Monastery.

This Thanksgiving, be sure to say thanks! Instead of meeting together, you can listen to this half-hour introductory podcast with a Zen monk (who got his PhD in CompSci from CalTech) at Chung Tai Chan Monastery’s San Francisco branches. Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fy3mwp3u9pixps3/Chung%20Tai%20Chan%20Wisdom%20of%20Zen%20with%20Venerable%20Jian%20Hu.mp3?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/fy3mwp3u9pixps3/Chung%20Tai%20Chan%20Wisdom%20of%20Zen%20with%20Venerable%20Jian%20Hu.mp3?dl=0
[http://matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/public/sites/358/assets/141455873750082014102912504120_wj006.jpg]
Although our outer environment undergoes myriad changes and transformations, the state of our mind always dwells in suchness and is always clear and mindful. Photo by World Journal, at Chung Tai Dharma Jewel Monastery, Atlanta, October 2014

Off- Campus Events:
Need a ride? Email me!
- Here for Thanksgiving? Interested in a Chinese hot-pot vegetarian dinner party on Thursday with friends from Emory Tzu Chi? Contact us!
- Medicine Buddha practice and public talk at Drepung Loseling Monastery, Tuesdays 11/25 and 12/2

For more events, subscribe to our Google-Calendar on our website, BuddhistClub.org