Emory Buddhist Club - Meditation tomorrow at 6pm!

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Wed Oct 1 14:26:54 PDT 2014

Emory Buddhist Club will have our weekly guided meditation and discussion this Thursday 10/2 from 6 - 7pm in Cannon Chapel room 106 on the main campus, followed by snacks. All are welcome to join us!

Our teacher this week is Venerable Bhante Wajirabodhi, who is the abbot (head monk) at Georgia Buddhist Vihara. He originally hails from Sri Lanka, where Theravada Buddhism, the oldest surviving school of Buddhism, has been revitalized and flourishes.

Centrally located on campus. Free parking in the Peavine or Fishburne parking garages after 5pm.