Emory Buddhist Club - Join us tomorrow night!

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Wed Apr 8 11:12:28 PDT 2015

Weekly Meditation and Discussion

Thursday April 9 at 6pm
Cannon Chapel room 106, Main Campus

Emory Buddhist Club: Come out tomorrow at 6pm in Cannon Chapel basement! This week our teacher is Emory’s own Geshe Dadul.  It's almost our last meeting of the semester, so do be sure to make it!

Also, this weekend, there's ppl going to a Meditation Retreat  at Kim Cang Monastery on Saturday, and to the Thai New Year Festival  in Decatur on Sunday, let us know if you want a ride.

 [cid:76326bae-0655-4654-96b3-fb1cf9365575]

Off-Campus Events
need more info or a ride? Email me!

  *   Saturday April 11: Vipassana Meditation Retreat (in English and Vietnamese), at Kim Cang Monastery
  *   Saturday April 11: Sri Lankan / Sinhala / Tamil New Year Festival, at Georgia Buddhist Vihara
  *   Sunday April 12: Songkran Thai New Year Festival, at Wat Buddha Bucha
  *   Weekend April 11- 12: Cambodian New Year Festival, at Wat Khmer Georgia (Lithonia) and at Wat Trairatanaram (College Park)
  *   Weekend April 11 – 12: Laotian New Year Festival, at Wat Lao Buddha Moongcoon
  *   Tuesdays starting April 14, 6:30pm - 8:30pm, 11-week Beginner's Meditation course in English starts, at Dharma Jewel Monastery
 For more events, subscribe to our Google-Calendar on our website, BuddhistClub.org