Emory Buddhist Club - Meditation and Buddhism Course on Tuesday

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Sun Apr 12 08:13:43 PDT 2015

Here’s a great meditation and introduction to Buddhism course over at a temple about 15 minutes from campus - beginners and experienced practitioners alike will find it very beneficial. If you can provide a ride or need a ride, let me know so we can set up carpools. Likely depart from campus at 6pm and return around 8:45pm.

Find serenity and cut through delusions using a calm and focused mind. Our Zen meditation classes are open to the public, and all classes and events are free. The next series of 11 consecutive weeks begins this Tuesday 4/14!

Dharma Jewel Monastery - Zen Buddhism Center
2550 Henderson Mill Rd NE, Atlanta GA 30345  |  www.DharmaJewel.US<http://www.dharmajewel.us/>    |  770-939-5008<tel:770-939-5008>

* Beginner's Chan (Zen) Meditation & Fundamental Concepts of Buddhism, Tuesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm, April 14 - June 23 in English.
(In Chinese中文 on Saturdays at 10am)
* Children’s Little Jewel Meditation Class, Sundays 2:30 - 4:30pm, April 19 - June 21, for ages 5 - 14
* Meditation Retreats monthly, as well as advanced meditation or sutra study classes, open to those who have participated in our classes previously. Monthly chanting ceremonies are open to anyone.