Emory Buddhist Club - Buddhist Club Executive Board Meeting

Manupipatpong, Sasicha sasicha.manupipatpong at emory.edu
Thu Feb 26 18:39:56 PST 2015

Dear Friends,

We would first like to thank you so much for joining us in our meditation sessions and dharma discussions. The club would not be able to run without your support and participation. It is the time of year during which the current executive board transitions into that for the next academic year, we would like to invite current members of our community who are interested in taking on a leadership role to join the board.

Please respond to this email and if you would be interested in helping us run the Emory Buddhist Club.

We look forward to seeing you at our meditation session next Thursday. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Sasicha and Yang