Emory Buddhist Club - Don't forget our meeting tomorrow!

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Wed Jul 15 05:33:50 PDT 2015

Emory Buddhist Club
 Thursday July 16, 6 pm, Cannon Chapel room 106

This week we are honored to host Venerable Jian Sou, abbess of Dharma Jewel Zen Monastery, the Atlanta branch of Chung Tai Chan Monastery founded by Grand Master Wei Chueh. Did you know before becoming a monastic, Ven. Jian Sou went to Johns Hopkins and then Columbia University, and has a PhD? Whether you are an experienced practitioner, or completely new, or you haven't been with us in a while, come join us! Everyone is welcome!
7/16 @ 6pm in Cannon Chapel basement.

[cid:238db252-039c-40a0-8cf2-a0d9124b5f68]

Chung Tai Chan Monastery
Selected Upcoming Asian Buddhist special events - email if you need a ride:
- 7/18, 7:30am, Zen Walk Fundraiser for temple construction, at Tribble Mill Park, Gwinnett County, all are welcome.
- 7/15 - 7/19, 元亨寺女眾佛學院淨照法師慈悲開示, Atlanta Buddhism Association 亞特蘭大佛學社, 6117 Oakbrook Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30093, www.aba11.org