Emory Buddhist Club - Earlier time (5:30pm) tomorrow in Cannon Chapel

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Wed Jun 24 05:06:56 PDT 2015

Emory Buddhist Club
 Thursday June 25, 5:30 pm, Cannon Chapel room 106

This week we are led by our own graduate student in Religion, Marianne Florian. Join us for guided meditation, Dharma discussion, and tea. Everyone is welcome!
6/25 @ 5:30pm in Cannon Chapel basement - note the earlier time this week

[cid:f263062c-897a-4e21-bcbc-61e1d1c03412]

Upcoming Special Events - email for more info!
Sunday 6/28, 9:30am - 12pm - Medicine Buddha Gratitude Ceremony (in Chinese with English translation, followed by free vegetarian lunch) at Dharma Jewel Monastery
Also, several monks and nuns from various Chinese traditions visiting over the summer for Dharma talks and practices in Chinese at various venues (Pu Xian Temple, Atlanta Buddhism Association, Dharma Drum Mountain, etc) please contact me if you would like to join the separate list of events in Chinese.
Saturday 7/4, 9am - 6pm, Vipassana meditation retreat at Kim Cang Monastery (bilingual English and Vietnamese)