Emory Buddhist Club - Thursday reminder and Board positions open!

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Tue Mar 3 22:09:06 PST 2015

Weekly Meditation and Discussion

Thursday March 5
6pm at Cannon Chapel room 106

Emory Buddhist Club: Our leader this week is Michael Elliston from the Atlanta Soto Zen Center. Join us on 3/5 at 6pm in Cannon Chapel basement!

Also, please see below for a message from the Executive Board - if you want to help out or be a part of the leadership, let us know:

Dear Friends,

We would first like to thank you so much for joining us in our meditation sessions and dharma discussions. The club would not be able to run without your support and participation. It is the time of year during which the current executive board transitions into that for the next academic year, we would like to invite current members of our community who are interested in taking on a leadership role to join the board.

Please respond to this email and if you would be interested in helping us run the Emory Buddhist Club.

We look forward to seeing you at our meditation session next Thursday. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Sasicha and Yang​

[cid:d546080b-a414-453d-848c-2dbc13b55a6c]
International Buddhist Progress Society (Fo Guang Shan) temple in California, March 1 2015

Are you a serious student of Chinese Buddhism? If so, you’re invited to join a free online discussion course streaming live weekly (currently from Queensland Australia) with Venerable Heng Sure, an American born in Ohio who is the academic chair at Dharma Realm Buddhist University at City of Ten Thousand Buddhas in California, abbot of Berkeley Buddhist Monastery, and teacher at other authentic Buddhist institutions. Currently discussing the Sixth Patriarch’s Platform Sutra. Email me for more information. Other talks can be found on their Youtube channel: Dharma Realm Live

For more events, subscribe to our Google-Calendar on our website, BuddhistClub.org