Emory Buddhist Club - Off-Campus this week

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Thu Mar 12 05:01:00 PDT 2015

Weekly Meditation and Discussion

SPRING BREAK at Emory
OFF-CAMPUS this week

Emory Buddhist Club: A reminder that due to spring break, we will not meet on campus today. For those around, you can go to these events instead:

Thursday March 12:
Secular Compassion-Based Cognitive Meditation at Drepung Loseling Monastery, 6pm
All are welcome!

Saturday March 14:
Vipassana Meditation Practice at Kim Cang Monastery, 9am – 6pm
For those who cannot stay a whole day, partial attendance is allowed. Vegetarian lunch provided free of charge.

Sunday March 15:
Introductory session at Drepung Loseling Monastery, 11am
All are welcome!

( need a ride to any? email me )

[cid:33efaf67-4a18-459e-8db2-9b70a14ca05e]

If your eyes can see the value of others, you will have more help from them,
If your mouth is filled with virtuous words, you will accumulate more merits,
If your ears are free from gossip, you will be filled with more peace and harmony,
If your heart has the Buddha in it, you will have more joy.
- Fo Guang Shan Buddha Memorial Center -

For more events, subscribe to our Google-Calendar on our website, BuddhistClub.org