Emory Buddhist Club - Join us tomorrow!

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Wed Mar 18 04:51:10 PDT 2015

Weekly Meditation and Discussion

Thursday March 19 at 6pm
Cannon Chapel room 106, Main Campus

Emory Buddhist Club: This week our teacher is Bhante Wajirabuddhi from Georgia Buddhist Vihara, a Theravada Buddhist temple and Vipassana meditation center. Come out Thursday at 6pm in Cannon Chapel basement!

[cid:defd7bd3-b1ce-4806-9c30-67aa00f07f2d]
Buddhism is a religion for people, and human concerns are at its root.
Off-Campus Events:
Sunday March 22:
The Diamond Sutra Ceremony at Dharma Jewel Monastery
Free Chinese vegetarian buffet afterwards. All are welcome! Need a ride? Email me.

For more events, subscribe to our Google-Calendar on our website, BuddhistClub.org