Emory Buddhist Club - Meditation events!

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Wed Mar 25 15:19:20 PDT 2015

Weekly Meditation and Discussion

Thursday March 26 at 6pm
Cannon Chapel room 106, Main Campus

Emory Buddhist Club: Come out Thursday at 6pm in Cannon Chapel basement! This week our teacher is Bhante Wajirabuddhi from Georgia Buddhist Vihara, a Theravada Buddhist temple and Vipassana meditation center. Also, on Saturday, there will be a one day meditation retreat at the Vihara, please let us know if you need a ride.

[cid:497cf5c8-5a03-413f-9dfd-92ec034b58a3]

Also of interest: Emory's Compassion Week talks at 7:30pm tonight and tomorrow night, and Saturday at 1pm, in the Carlos Museum top floor.

Off-Campus Events:
need more info or a ride? Email me!
Saturday March 28: Vipassana Meditation Retreat and Dhamma Talk, at Georgia Buddhist Vihara
Sunday April 5: Qing Ming Memorial Ceremony, at Dharma Jewel Monastery
Saturday April 11: Vipassana Meditation Retreat, at Kim Cang Monastery
Sunday April 12: Songkran Thai New Year Festival, at Wat Buddha Bucha
Tuesday April 14, 6:30pm, 11-week Beginner's Meditation course starts, at Dharma Jewel Monastery

For more events, subscribe to our Google-Calendar on our website, BuddhistClub.org