Emory Buddhist Club - Buddhist Club this week

Florian, Marianne Parrish marianne.parrish.florian at emory.edu
Wed Oct 28 06:28:23 EDT 2015

Emory Buddhist Club
 Thursday October 29, 6 pm, Cannon Chapel room 106

Our teacher this week is Geshe Da’dul Namgyal.
Please join us for guided meditation, discussion, and tea.
Everyone is welcome 10/29 @ 6pm in Cannon Chapel basement!

We are grateful and happy to welcome Geshe Da’dul, who has offered teachings and meditation instruction to Emory Buddhist Club for the past three years. Geshe-la teaches Tibetan Buddhism at Drepung Loseling Monastery, Inc. in Atlanta and is also a translator of science textbooks for the Emory-Tibet Science Initiative.