Emory Buddhist Club - TYPO: Course begins April 28 at Dharma Jewel Zen Monastery! (Date change)

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Sat Apr 16 14:08:04 EDT 2016

I apologize for the typo, the postponed starting date for the meditation course at Dharma Jewel Monastery is not this coming but the next Thursday, April 28, not this week. Hope to see you at Emory Buddhist Club this Thursday!

4/28, 6:30pm - 8:30pm, Dharma Jewel Monastery's Spring 2016 Meditation Course starts in English
4/30, 1:30pm - 3:30pm, 中文初級禪修班 每週六