Emory Buddhist Club - Join us for meditation and Buddhist events this week

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Tue Dec 13 08:27:17 EST 2016

Meditation and Dharma Talk
Emory Buddhist Club

[cid:1ccccc13-6bc2-4645-853e-e4bfc66992a7]
This Thursday is our last meeting on campus for the year 2016! We will have about 20 minutes of sitting practice, and then a short discussion on some Buddhist concepts, followed by tea. If you're around, join us in our usual Cannon Chapel 106 at our usual 6pm for the end of year sit! Also, events will continue at nearby Drepung Loseling Monastery, academic affiliate of Emory University. Tonight (Tuesday) is a Medicine Buddha Practice and a Public Buddhist Teaching, "A Closer Look at the Mind", with Geshe Dadul - let us know if you want a ride there!

Join Us
Thursday, Dec 15, 6pm
New? Everyone is welcome!

Location
Emory University
Cannon Chapel Basement

Weekend Field Trips:
Guided Zen Meditation in English at Jun Dung Sa Temple ???,
Saturday 5pm - 6:30pm
Chanting Recitation
at Mietoville Academy,
????????-??,
Sunday 9:30am - 12pm
Beginner's Meditation at Drepung Loseling Monastery,
Sunday 11am - 12pm

Let us know if you need a ride!
Tonight's Events:

[cid:68662ec6-2ffc-4d9f-9d3a-8bbf6776e54c]

[cid:ac8d0612-fc4d-45ad-ad1f-5de2b7d5ca43]Drepung Loseling Monastery,
Center for Tibetan Buddhist Studies, Practice, and Culture
<http://www.drbux.org/>

Like us on Facebook and OrgSync
Free Parking in Peavine lot, 27 Eagle Row