Emory Buddhist Club - Seasons Greetings: Live from India, and Giving for the Holidays

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Mon Dec 19 11:16:48 EST 2016

Happy Holidays! We are not meeting on campus this week. Instead, please find below some exciting news and a greeting from our friends at Buddhist Global Relief!

For those around: Our academic affiliate, Drepung Loseling Monastery, still has their weekly events!
Tuesday night 12/20 at 6:30pm is a Medicine Buddha Practice and 7:30pm is a Public Talk, "Six Methods of Meditating on Mind" by Geshe Dadul Namgyal.
Thursday Dec 22 at 6pm - 7pm is Compassion Meditation.
These events are free! Need a ride from campus? Let us know.
1781 Dresden Drive, Atlanta, GA 30319

The Emory-Tibet Partnership is featured this week in a global symposium in India with His Holiness the Dalai Lama on bridging Buddhism and science, as both are grounded in reason and logic. You can read summaries of the events or even watch our friends and professors live, link from www.dalailama.com<http://www.dalailama.com>
[http://dalailama.com/assets/banners/1249.jpg]<http://www.dalailama.com/>

His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama | The Office of His ...<http://www.dalailama.com/>
www.dalailama.com
Welcome to the official website of the Office of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. His Holiness is the spiritual leader of the Tibetan people.

[http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/banner1.jpg]
[http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/left1.jpg]            [http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/Page1Text1.jpg]               [http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/right1.jpg]

[http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/Page1Text2.jpg]
                [http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/right2.jpg]

[http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/banner2.jpg]

[http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/Page2Text1.jpg]
[http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/BhikkhuBodhiSignature_cropped.jpg]

[http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/Page2Text2.jpg]
                [http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/right6.jpg]
[http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/footer11.jpg] [http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/donateNow2.jpg]       [http://emails.buddhistglobalrelief.org/images/2016_HolidayAppeal/footer14.jpg]

Buddhist Global Relief, 2020 Route 301, Carmel, NY 10512