Emory Buddhist Club - Buddhist club update

Finger, carson carson.finger at emory.edu
Sun Feb 26 14:39:08 EST 2017

Dear Buddhist Club attendees,
We are pleased to tell you that our club is growing and flourishing. We are starting to get funding from the college council and have had steadily growing numbers this year. This growth also warrants new opportunities, new leadership positions that need to be filled. If you are at all interested in being more involved in the club this is the perfect opportunity.
Students can be an officer of Emory Buddhist Club. Faculty, or people with other affiliations to Emory can also help in other ways. We will be meeting: Thurs 3/2 at 5pm in Cannon Chapel Brooks Commons.
You do not have to be Buddhist to join, and there are positions for varying degrees of work and commitment so please come even if you are not entirely sure because it will help form our community and get to know the members better.

Thank You,

Sincerely,

Emory Buddhist Club.