Emory Buddhist Club - Join us Thursday for meditation

Hsu, Emory emory.hsu at emory.edu
Tue Feb 28 07:46:08 EST 2017

Meditation and Mindfulness Practice
Thursday at Emory Buddhist Club

[cid:0617e016-d1b8-4117-9708-cc3439520af3]
Weekly reminder of our meditation practice group - all are welcome! Our teacher this week is Bhante Wajiribuddhi from Georgia Buddhist Vihara.

Join Us
Thursday, March 2 at 6pm

Location
Cannon Chapel 106

Public Talk:
“Eight Verses of Training the Mind”
Tuesday 2/28 at 7:30pm, at Drepung Loseling Monastery
Let us know if you need a ride

Buddhist Club Leadership Meeting
Thursday at 5pm, Cannon Chapel Brooks Commons (2nd floor)
Everyone who wants to help run the club in any way is welcome to attend.

Can you go green at least one day a week? Have you thought of how much waste (solid, liquid, and gas) animals excrete every day? Where does it all go? Choose a plant-based diet and make the better choice for the planet. Join us and make your pledge today! #MeatlessMonday

Be Sure to Get Our Emails

To ensure delivery of our emails, please either:
Add events at buddhistclub.org to your safe sender list;
or drag this email to your Gmail "Primary" inbox tab

We're on Facebook too!
Check out our page.

Want a reminder via text, tweet, Instagram, WeChat, Line, WhatsApp, or Snapchat instead? Let us know!

Emory Buddhist Club | Cannon Chapel 106